1. Personal Information We Collect
Personal information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual, and includes other information that may be associated with personal information. When you interact with our site and services, we may ask for the following personal information directly from you:
- Contact Information allows us to communicate with you and generally includes your name, email address, and telephone number.
- Order Information allows us to process your order and communicate with you about your purchase and generally includes your name, shipping and billing address, email address, phone number, and credit card or debit card information, including its expiration date and card verification number.
- Product Information allows us to keep a record of your product interests and the purchases you make
- Miscellaneous Information to help us better assist and establish a relationship with you
In each of the above instances, you will know what personal information we collect through our site and services because you voluntarily and directly provide it.
2. How We Collect Personal Information
2.1. Voluntary Submission. The personally identifiable information we collect is sent to us voluntarily by you through Internet forms, mail, telephone or e-mail correspondence.
2.2. Automatic Collection. We may also collect certain technical information when you use our sites and services. For example, our servers may receive and automatically collect information about your computer and browser, including for instance your IP address, browser type, domain name from which you accessed the site or service, and other software or hardware information. If you access our site and services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device (UDID), type of device, general GPS location, or other transactional information for that device in order to serve content to it. In addition, we may collect information about how you use our site, such as the date and time you visit the site, the areas or pages of the site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the site, the number of times you return to the site, and other click-stream data.
2.4. Purpose. In general, we use these technologies to remember you when you return to our site, to understand and analyze trends, to monitor usage and administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, to customize content or offers on our site and through our services, and to conduct research to improve our site, content and services.
3. How We Use Personal Information
We collect personally identifiable information in order to enhance our relationship with you, including, without limitation:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about contests, promotions, unless you have directed us to not contact you about promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To respond to your questions or comments
- To e-mail you with updates, newsletters or to send out information regarding our services
- To inform you about new products or promotional offers
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To provide customer service
- For internal purposes such as data analysis and research to improve our products, services and communications
In addition to the uses described above, we may use personal information that we collect for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or with your consent.
4. How We Share Personal Information
We may share personal information about you with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may engage third parties to perform services on our behalf, including hosting and maintenance services, analytics and data analysis, assisting in marketing efforts, email and text message distribution, customer service and conducting surveys.
- We may share your information among our brands, as may be applicable
- Your personal information, and the contents of all of your online communications on or through our site and services may be accessed and monitored as necessary to operate our site and perform our services, and may be disclosed:
- to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations,
- to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action,
- when we have a good faith belief that we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (for example, a subpoena, court order, or search warrant),
- where we believe our site and services are being used in the commission of a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk management, and
- when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person or the public generally.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or a similar corporate transaction takes place, we may need to disclose and transfer all information about you, including personal information, to the successor company.
- We may share personal information about you for any other purpose(s) disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or with your consent.
5. Public Areas
6. Linked Websites and Services
6.2 Social Media. We may also provide social media features on our sites and services that enable you to share personal information with your social network(s) and to interact with our site and services. Depending on the features, your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of personal information about you. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media site(s) with which you interact.
7. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not disclose or provide any information. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to promptly delete the information.
8. International Users
We are headquartered in the United States. Our site and services are hosted in the United States or hosted with cloud service providers who are headquartered in the United States. If you are located outside the United States, be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of our sites and services, may be processed in and transferred to and stored in the United States and will be subject to U.S. law. U.S. privacy and data protection laws may not be equivalent to the laws of your country of residence. By using our site and services or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States.
9. California Privacy Rights
Users residing in certain jurisdictions, like California, have a right to access personal information held by us about them and their right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable law. California law requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California residents asking about the business’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the resident has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. California residents may request further information about our approach to this law by writing to us. When writing to us, you must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the body or subject line of your request, and include (i) the name of the site about which you are contacting us, (ii) any unique site identifier associated with you (like member number or forum handle), (iii) your name, and (iv) your contact information. Please submit requests in writing to the address provided at the end of the notice and allow thirty days for a response.
11. Contacting Us
If you want more information about our privacy practices, or you do not want us to send you e-mail, offline communications, or other information, or if you want to have your personally identifiable information changed or removed, you can opt-out or request change or removal at any time by contacting using the information below.
Brave Little Ones